The Last of Shivs The Last of Shivs

When the HUD is shown, there is a little wrench on the side of the Life Bar. That means you can craft something. No supplies you say?

DuDuL responds:

Let's say he could only craft first aid kit :D and didn't know how to make moltovs at that time

Trixie or Treat! Trixie or Treat!

Just asking, is Trixie's hat changing color when you click it intended?

Mittsies responds:

My little pony: outtake 1 My little pony: outtake 1

While it wasn't that long, the quality of your art

was pretty much the same from the "real deal", so you can't really notice the transition between the series and your own part. Well done there ^^

Complaints? Well, it was too short, and Rarity kinda looked weird when talking the lines you putted on her.

Also, i swear i know you, you're the one who made "Fluttershy finds a TransAm" on Deviantart , right? Yep, Dx11 xD

Hope to see more from you ^_^

Spike's Day Off Spike's Day Off

That was a really cute artstyle, and i was pleasantly surprised when i saw the Book Store pony from Canterlot!

Here's a few things you could improve on:

• If a different section of the game has the same song than the last one you were in, the song shouldn't start over. I mean the alley where the comic book store is, and the store itself use the same music.

• Spike's fire breathing ability should be able to do it from whatever side he is looking at. The left side is the one he always breathes fire at. Same for gobbling, though you can only do that to the gem on the left.

• As Marcsello pointed out, i had the same opinion about the spawnpoints ^^

I would love if you made something better with the MLP license, and longer!

Nothing To Hide Nothing To Hide

I came by this game by accident, but i don't regret it one bit. I would love to support you, but i don't have a credit card >_< One bug: On Level 6, with the sidewalk moving iEye's, trying to move through the "ART" stands can get you off the walls, and shot by the whatever tranquilizers.

Thumbs up to your Uncopyright panel.

Earth Taken Earth Taken

It's as if Zombies Took my Daughter and Metro: Last Light had a 2D son. I really like it, it's original, fun and (So far) i'm interested in it's story.

One small problem is that i'm in the middle of a conversation and i apparently held Spacebar a bit too long and it skipped a few conversation lines (Guess i was sleepy) . Could you please look into that?

SeethingSwarm responds:

Glad you like the game! :) I could make an option to go backwards in the conversation, if that's what you mean. Anyway, thanks for the review and that nice score :)

This Day Aria This Day Aria

Your inbox is full, i can't send you my message:

Hello, i've never seen you before x3 Nothing, i just moved on, i've been on this site many years ago, but i lost interest, and there's not point to getting more XP points. Also the people i liked just left.

Zelda Memories Zelda Memories

I still remember it...

Good times... and in piano!

Last Boss (Megaman 6) Acapella Last Boss (Megaman 6) Acapella

LoL, it was like Egoraptor´s song in Compilation 1

But it was good, as this one too! :)

sonicmega responds:

I won't lie, Egoraptor's Acapella Megaman was perhaps the largest source of inspiration for this (as is evident by my OWN attempt at the very same song), but I hope to one day improve my own ability on the subject to a level as respectable as his. It still, however, needs to have that unique twist :3

ReAnimator (CHOW #53) ReAnimator (CHOW #53)

Not bad, not bad at all! The lighting makes it stand out for me. Good job mang :3

Kratos as a Lady Kratos as a Lady

I bothered looking at this because from the thumbnail this didn't look like it was going to be a joke at all, it would of been the stupidest one yet to do it on.

I just don't like that it looks a bit blurry, but i love it other than that.

Applejackoff 4 Applejackoff 4

Sure Applejack, i won't touch.

Um... bye!