All 14 art Reviews

ReAnimator (CHOW #53) ReAnimator (CHOW #53)

Not bad, not bad at all! The lighting makes it stand out for me. Good job mang :3

Kratos as a Lady Kratos as a Lady

I bothered looking at this because from the thumbnail this didn't look like it was going to be a joke at all, it would of been the stupidest one yet to do it on.

I just don't like that it looks a bit blurry, but i love it other than that.

Applejackoff 4 Applejackoff 4

Sure Applejack, i won't touch.

Um... bye!

Zelda Bedtime Zelda Bedtime

I don't see anything out of place (As in, the position doesn't look like it has anything with "Bad bones") , which was honestly, no offense, the only problem with some of your other Princess drawings. Please keep it up ^_^

Trash-Man-1 responds:

Yeah. I'm really going to be working hard at moving forward. Even if that means changing habits I've had for years.

Midnight Snack Midnight Snack

I really like it, while her eye makes her look threatning, it's also kind of sexy. Good job ^^

maficmelody responds:

A deadly combination! Thanks =)

Lethal Poison Lethal Poison

I love how you didn't go overboard like you always do. No complaints here, great job!

Feisty Ruto Feisty Ruto

ME WANT!

Simple background, but it does fit. You can see Ruto is just about to make another swim leap. One question though what's with the choice of green for her mouth and tit? I love your drawings, please keep them coming! ^^

Trash-Man-1 responds:

I chose green because it was the most natural looking color compared to normal red/brown on regular colored skin.

Whirling Bird Kick Whirling Bird Kick

Looks pretty cool actually, though...

with what program did you color it? If it's not that hard i would like to upload something with color xD

Celshaded responds:

I used Photoshop to color this picture.

Midna Laying Midna Laying

No errors at all. Enough said.I FUCKING LOVE IT <3

No errors at all. If i may touch something, is that it isn't a "fitting" background for the picture, but its better than a blank screen :P

I missed you man :3 I kept checking your Deviantart every so often though ^^

Trash-Man-1 responds:

Glad you like it. I can see how the background doesn't fit.

Ivan The Space Biker - 01 Ivan The Space Biker - 01

Looks like Beta Gordon Freeman...

Wait, what? I just saw the description T_T