Lucio1995

8 Art Reviews w/ Response

All 17 Reviews

0 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

I don't see anything out of place (As in, the position doesn't look like it has anything with "Bad bones") , which was honestly, no offense, the only problem with some of your other Princess drawings. Please keep it up ^_^

Trash-Man-1 responds:

Yeah. I'm really going to be working hard at moving forward. Even if that means changing habits I've had for years.

I really like it, while her eye makes her look threatning, it's also kind of sexy. Good job ^^

maficmelody responds:

A deadly combination! Thanks =)

ME WANT!

Simple background, but it does fit. You can see Ruto is just about to make another swim leap. One question though what's with the choice of green for her mouth and tit? I love your drawings, please keep them coming! ^^

Trash-Man-1 responds:

I chose green because it was the most natural looking color compared to normal red/brown on regular colored skin.

Looks pretty cool actually, though...

with what program did you color it? If it's not that hard i would like to upload something with color xD

Celshaded responds:

I used Photoshop to color this picture.

No errors at all. Enough said.I FUCKING LOVE IT <3

No errors at all. If i may touch something, is that it isn't a "fitting" background for the picture, but its better than a blank screen :P

I missed you man :3 I kept checking your Deviantart every so often though ^^

Trash-Man-1 responds:

Glad you like it. I can see how the background doesn't fit.

Pikachu looks like an extension of his hair o_O

Wish i could draw as good as you T_T , Also, why is the Pokeball so big?

Great job ^__^

Syringes responds:

Haha, oops D:

Its big cause its not a real pokeball, haha, its just there to act as a symbol for pokemon and the shield is a symbol for Link :D

Looks better and cuter than the last one! ^_^

Also, i like the background and her smile :3 , i just think that her... the thing a little under the mouth, don't know the word :S Looks a little large =P , other than that, love it =3

Trash-Man-1 responds:

Yeah, I'm guessing you mean the shoulder blade, but if not, I guess I'll try to find out what it is you mean. I'm doing my best to make these things better, but I still have a long way to go, and I appreciate honest comments.

Thanks.

Edit: I can see what you mean now. It's the jaw line. I caught myself doing the same problem on another drawing. I'll try to avoid this mistake in the future, especially when I draw more Midna.

Definetly better than your first drawings!

You did all of the body greatly, but i think the face looks kinda fat on the sides...

I wish i could draw like you :|

Leedove responds:

I did too.
A bunch of people at school said the exact same thing though.
LOL

Thanks, I guess.
I bet if you really try and put a whole bunch of time into it, you can do it.

I AM still here, i come to get my XP everyday :P EDIT: 09/08/2014 Not gonna get any XP anymore. Pretty much worthless, and it's a waste of time. I am more active in my Twitch or Youtube accounts.

26, Male